“Everything is not as simple as it may seems at first glance. By the power of imagination,
Y. Tabachnik breaks through the framework of natural vision, his art carries philosophical
thoughts, collisions of allegorical nature, poetic metaphors” (G. Ostrovsky, art historian).
I live in Israel, came from Russia, was born in Ukraine.
Education: Herzen Leningrad Pedagogical Institute, Art-Graphic Faculty.
● International Association of Art ● Artists Union of Russia
● Expert Board of the international exhibitions of the World Fund of Arts
● Board of Curators of the International Art Competition “SNAC-expo”
● Museum of the Israeli Art, Israel ● Center Polaria, Norway
● Rosenfeld Gallery, Israel ● International Center of Humour, Israel
● Fontana Hall, Austria ● Central Exhibition Hall Manege, Russia
● Business Center, Finland ● Central House of Artist, Russia
● Pool, Palace Tel Aviv ● Inner dome, Beit Talhum Synagogue, Israel
● Private villa Fontana, Austria ● Norman Hotel Tel Aviv, reconstruction
● Celebration Hall Elya, Israel ● Juvenile Prison Ofek, Israel
● Book of poems for children Droplets, Lulu Publisher
● Book Noah’s Ark according to the Midrash, Kinder Shpiel Publisher
● Filmstrips for cartoons, Parovoz Animation Studio, Russia
● Book Hero Samson, Kinder Shpiel Publisher
Selected vector projects
● Advertising elements, Animated Storyboards Company, USA
● Portraits for TV show, Channel One TV Company, Russia
● Graphic images, Agency Symbol Communication Group
● Festival symbol of Saint Petersburg
Works are in private collections and galleries in Europe and America.