“Everything is not as simple as it may seems at first glance. By the power of imagination,
Tabachnik breaks through the framework of natural vision, his art carries philosophical
thoughts, collisions of allegorical nature, poetic metaphors” (G. Ostrovsky, art historian).
I live in Israel, came from Russia, was born in Ukraine.
Education: Herzen Leningrad Pedagogical Institute, Art-Graphic Faculty.
● International Association of Art ● Artists Union of Russia
● Expert Board of the international exhibitions of the World Fund of Arts
● Board of Curators of the International Art Competition “SNAC-expo”
● Museum of the Israeli Art, Israel ● Center Polaria, Norway
● Rosenfeld Gallery, Israel ● International Center of Humour, Israel
● Fontana Hall, Austria ● Central Exhibition Hall Manege, Russia
● Business Center, Finland ● Central House of Artist, Russia
● Pool, Palace Tel Aviv ● Inner dome, Beit Talhum Synagogue, Israel
● Private villa Fontana, Austria ● Norman Hotel Tel Aviv, reconstruction
● Celebration Hall Elya, Israel ● Juvenile Prison Ofek, Israel
● Book Noah’s Ark according to the Midrash, Publishing Kinder Shpiel, USA
● Filmstrips Race Around the World, Odysseus and Cyclops, Parovoz Studio
● Series of caricatures of Israeli politicians, Blazer Magazine
● Backgrounds, Animated Storyboards, USA ● Game characters, Playrix
● Scene elements, Channel One TV, Russia ● St. Petersburg Festival Symbol
● Advertising images, Agency Symbol Communication Group
Works are in private collections and galleries in Europe and America.